December 20, 2006
- Granted $5,000 to Coshocton red Cross to help with needed new roof.
- Gave Village of Conesville $10,000 for picnic shelter-playground project
- Granted $5,460 to Coshocton Girl Scouts for educational program on financial literacy and essential life skills.
- Central Elementary received $13,078 for the purchase of Smart Board, stands and LCD projectors for classroom use.
- Echoing Hills was granted $4,035 for a Chart2Go System
- Granted $5,000 to Coshocton County Dollars for Scholars for their annual request.